An automatically rolling subscription cycle of $40 plus postage per twelve months.
APDM has just made it super easy for subscribers, now you don’t have to worry about when your renewal is up. We will just keep sending you magazines until you choose to stop them coming!
Your first magazine will correspond with season in which you order. For example, if you order on December 1st, your first issue will arrive when the Summer issue is released in late December. If you order on November 31st, you will receive the Spring issue shortly after you order. See table below for more info.
If you are purchasing a twelve month subscription as a gift, you will need to unsubscribe straight after purchase via your ‘My Account’ section. Just hit ‘cancel’ on the subscription and it won’t auto renew the following year, but your nominated recipient will still receive one years worth of magazines.
You will also gain access to the virtual magazines in the library once you have purchased your subscription while your subscription is active.
Critical Information Summary:
- If you DO NOT have PayPal, when you are directed to PayPal for checkout, click the ‘create an account’ button, which will give you the option to pay via your credit/debit card.
- Ongoing subscription to the magazine hard copy on a yearly renewal basis.
- Cancel at any time via your ‘My Account’ section on the website when signed in. If you have any problems signing in, please contact email@example.com, providing your username and a brief description of your problem.
- This product provides access to the electronically available editions of the magazine Ezine menu on our website. You must be logged in and have and active subscription to access these.
- REPEAT:Access to the Ezine library and Polesphere is only available with an active subscription (or membership).
- E-zines (Electronic Magazines) are not currently compatible with iPads and iPhones.
|Order Date||First Issue Received|
|March 1st – May 31st||Autumn|
|June 1st – August 31st||Winter|
|September 1st – November 31st||Spring|
|December 1st – February 28th||Summer|