Our Spring Issue Cover Model Search is on!
Have you ever dreamed of being on the cover of a magazine? We can help you make that dream a reality! We are currently looking for a killer pole image to use on our upcoming Spring issue cover, and that image could be yours.
We will choose our favorite image from the submissions, AND you will choose your favorite by using the voting form page. The one WE pick will be our cover, the one YOU pick will be awarded the People’s Choice Winner – and BOTH models will feature inside our Spring issue.
Here’s how this competition works. Please read the rules carefully or your submission may be deemed ineligible.
We require a portrait orientation pole image, which you should send through as soon as possible to email@example.com (please DO NOT send via Facebook or Instagram, email submissions only). You must have access to a high resolution version of the image, however you may submit your image in lower res for the competition.
Submissions for cover model will remain open until September 7th, however, ONLY THE FIRST 100 submissions will be eligible for the People’s Choice Award.
Only ONE image per person may be sent through, so choose wisely. If you send us multiple images in one message/email, your submission will be deemed ineligible.
You may vote as many times as you like, and you may ask all your friends to vote too. Our People’s Choice Winner will be chosen based on number of votes received. We will contact the winners privately to keep the results secret until we release the magazine. Voting closes at 11.59pm Friday September 7th.
Rules for Entering:
- Portrait orientation images only
- Cover model entrants may be any age or gender, image may include multiple persons
- Image must include a pole
- Email submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email subject “APDM Spring Cover Model Search”
- Include your STAGE NAME, HOME STUDIO and STATE (this is for voting purposes, you may also put “independent”)
- Images sent via Facebook or Instagram will not be eligible
- You MUST have access to high res image if you win (minimum 1MB)
- Submission image may be low res
- If a high res version of the image is unable to be provided upon request, entry is deemed ineligible
- You MUST have permission to use the image from the photographer, and all persons within the image
- Only the first 100 submissions eligible for People’s Choice
- ALL submissions received by September 7th will be considered for cover
- ONE image only per person
- If multiple images are sent, submission will be deemed ineligible
- Voting for People’s Choice is unlimited, you may ask anyone you like to vote for your image and vote as many times as you like
- Competition ends on Friday September 7th, 2018